AAHAM Western Region Sept. 6th Education Session
Dear Members, Sponsors and Friends,
Our third Education Session of 2018 is scheduled for Thursday, September 6, 2018. PIH has graciously agreed to host our event:
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
12401 Washington Boulevard, Whittier, CA 90606
8:00 am to 12:00 pm
We have an exciting agenda for you:
- Opening Remarks - Diane Jones, CRCE-I, President, Western Region Chapter
- National Remarks/Everything You Wanted to Know About AAHAM but Were Afraid to Ask - John Currier, CRCE-I, President, National AAHAM?
- National Legislative Update - Paul Miller, CEO, Miller/Wenhold Capitol Strategies
- Physician Education - Ignacio Zarate, MD, PIH Health
- Rethinking the Role of Revenue Cycle in Overall Patient Engagement Strategies - Kathy Janowski, Director of Finance, Methodist Hospital of Southern California
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to hear and meet with several of our national leaders! If you need to register manually, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 818-395-6573 and we will send a form for you to complete.
Fees: Members: $60.00
Three of more
from same facility: $55.00 each
If you have any questions, please call 818-395-6573 and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
On behalf of your Board of Directors, we look forward to seeing you on September 6th
AAHAM Western Region